According to the agreement between Leibniz University Hannover (LUH) and K. N. Toosi University of Technology (KNTU) and within the frame-work of “mobility with partner countries outside of the European Union” we can offer a few number of scholarships (research stay) in 2020 for KNTU students. All students are eligible to apply, however, PhD students have priority. The financial support will be provided by European Union.
The financial support includes:
- 530 € travelling support
- living support (6 months x 850€) per Person
Please send the following documents to before February 15th 2020 to international office (email@example.com):
- Personal & Academic CV, including GPA
- English Proficiency’s document
- Acceptance letter from a Professor at LUH
- Acceptance letter from your supervisor at KNTU
For more Information, Please Contact us @ international office: +98-218888-1003.