Zahra Ghattan Kashani
Phone No: +98 21 84062286
Personal website: http://wp.kntu.ac.ir/z.ghatan
Ph.D.: Electrical Engineering, University of Tehran, Iran, 2009.
M.Sc.: Electrical Engineering, University of Tehran, Iran, 2003.
B.Sc.: Electrical Engineering, University of Tehran, Iran, 2001.
- Active Microwave Circuits
- Terahertz Systems and Nonlinear Frequency Conversion
- Terahertz and Millimeter-Wave Components
- Millimeter-Wave Imaging/THz Imaging
- Photonic Crystals and Integrated Optic
- Nonlinear Optics
Dr. Zahra Ghattan Kashani received the B.Sc., M.Sc., and the Ph.D. Degrees from the University of Tehran, Iran, all in electrical engineering in 2001, 2003, and 2009. From 2011 to 2013, she was with Iran Telecommunication Research Center, Tehran, Iran, working on high-frequency circuits. Since 2014, she has been an Assistant Professor with the Electrical Engineering Department, K. N. Toosi University of Technology (KNTU), Tehran, Iran. Her primary research interests include computational electromagnetics for mm-wave/THz engineering and photonics.
- Mokari, N., Hajipour, P., Mohammadi, L., Sardrood, P.S., Ghattan, Z., “Resource allocation for non-delay-sensitive satellite services using adaptive coding and modulation-multiple-input and multiple-output-orthogonal frequency division multiplexing,” IET Communications, 2016.
- Hatefi, H., Ghattan, Z., Keramat, M., Rashed-Mohassel, J.,” Fourier Transform Analysis of Graphene-based Multilayer Structures,” IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, 2013.
- Ghattan, Z., Izadi, S.A., Shahabadi, M., “Analysis of terahertz-induced optical phase modulation in a nonlinear dielectric slab,” Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, 2010.
- Ghattan, Z., Hasek, T., Wilk, R., Shahabadi, M., Koch, M., “Sub-terahertz on-off switch based on a two-dimensional photonic crystal infiltrated by liquid crystals,” Optics Communications, 2008.
- Ghattan, Z., Hasek, T., Shahabadi, M., Koch, M., “Coupling of free space sub-terahertz waves into dielectric slabs using PC waveguides,” Optics Express, 2008.
Address: Faculty of Electrical Engineering, K.N. Toosi University of Technology,
Seyed-Khandan, Shariati Ave., Tehran, Iran.
Postal Code: 16317-14191
P. O. Box:16315-1355