Phone No: +98 21 84062326
Personal website: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=MpBdkacAAAAJ&hl=en
Ph.D.: Electrical Engineering, Wave Communication, K.N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2011.
M.Sc.: Electrical Engineering, Wave Communication, K.N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2006.
B.Sc.: Electrical Engineering, Communication, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2004.
- Microwave Sensing
- UWB Radar
- UWB Microwave Imaging
- Real-Time Locating System
- Microwave Bio Sensing
Somayyeh Chamaani received the B.S. degree in electrical engineering from the Sharif University of Technology in 2004, and the M.S. and the Ph.D. degrees in electrical engineering from the K. N. Toosi University of Technology in 2006 and 2011, respectively. She joined the K. N. Toosi University of Technology in 2011 as an Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering. Her research group focuses on UWB Radar, UWB Imaging, UWB localization, and UWB antennas. Her second area of interest is body area applications, including localized hyperthermia using phased array antennas, in-body to off-body channel modeling and communications, and wearable antennas.
- Fereidoony, S. Chamaani, S. A. Mirtaheri, M. A. Sebt, “Continuous basis compressive time-delay estimation in overlapped echoes,” IET Signal Processing, 2017.
- Akbarpour, S. Chamaani, “Dual-band electrically coupled loop antenna for implant applications,” IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, 2017.
- Fereidoony, S. A. Mirtaheri, S. Chamaani, “ High-resolution range estimation using time delays in ultra-wideband M-sequence radar,” IET Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation, 2017.
- Mahmoodi, S. Chamaani, “Broadband, low-cost and low cross-polarization dual linearly polarised reflectarray antenna,” IET Microwaves, Antennas Propag, 2016.
- S. Chamaani, S. A. Mirtaheri, and M. S. Abrishamian, “Improvement of time and frequency domain performance of antipodal Vivaldi antenna using multi-objective particle swarm optimization,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 2011.
Address: Faculty of Electrical Engineering, K.N. Toosi University of Technology,
Seyed-Khandan, Shariati Ave., Tehran, Iran.
Postal Code: 16317-14191
P. O. Box:16315-1355