Phone No: +98 21 84062420
Personal website: http://wp.kntu.ac.ir/bathaee
Ph.D.: Power Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic), Tehran, Iran, 1995.
Ph.D.: Power Engineering, George Washington University, Washington DC, USA, 1979.
M.Sc.: Power Engineering, K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 1977.
B.Sc.: Computer Engineering, Tehran University, Tehran, Iran, 1977.
- Power System Studies: Steady, Transient, and Dynamic states.
- Power System Operation and Control
- Hybrid Electrical Vehicles (HEV)
- Micro Grids and Smart Grids
- Renewable Energy Resources
- Cogeneration and Combined Heat & Power (CHP)
- Design of Power Transmission Line
- Distributed Control System (DCS) in Power Plant, Substation, and Building
Seyed Mohammad Taghi Bathaee was born in Iran in July 1950. He received the B.Sc., M.Sc., and Ph.D. degrees in mathematics and electrical engineering from K.N. Toosi University (Tehran, Iran), Tehran University (Tehran, Iran), George Washington University (USA), and Amirkabir University (Tehran, Iran), respectively. He works as a professor at K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran. His research interest is in power system analysis and control, and some other related topics, considered in his research interests.
Selected journal papers:
- Amrollahi, M.H., Bathaee, S.M.T., “Techno-economic optimization of hybrid photovoltaic/wind generation together with energy storage system in a stand-alone micro-grid subjected to demand response,” Applied Energy, 2017.
- Rezvani, M., Bathaee, S.M.T., Akbari, A., “Investigating field emission current in vacuum interrupters to estimate vacuum pressure level using PIC simulation,” International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, 2016.
- Hosseini, M., Bathaee, S.M.T., “Optimal scheduling for distribution network with redox flow battery storage,” Energy Conversion and Management, 2016.
- Rajabzadeh, M., Bathaee, S.M.T., Golkar, M.A., “Advanced DC-link voltage regulation of fuel-cell electric vehicle,” COMPEL – The International Journal for Computation and Mathematics in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, 2016.
- Rajabzadeh, M., Bathaee, S.M.T., Aliakbar Golkar, M., ”Dynamic modeling and nonlinear control of fuel cell vehicles with different hybrid power sources,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2016.