Phone No: +98 21 84062270
Personal website: http://wp.kntu.ac.ir/aahmadi
Ph.D.: Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2009.
M.Sc.: Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2003.
B.Sc.: K.N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2000.
- Radio frequency circuits and systems
- Passive and active microwave circuits
Arash Ahmadi received the B.Sc. degree in communication engineering from K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, in 2000, the M.Sc. in communication engineering from the Sharif University of Technology in 2003, and received his Ph.D. degree in communication engineering from the Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, in 2009. He is currently an associate professor at K. N. Toosi University of Technology.
Selected journal papers:
- Naeimi, A. Ahmadi, “Design and Analysis of a Broadband 4-Way High Power Combiner in the VHF/UHF Band.”, IET Science, Measurement & Technology, Accepted Paper, 2017.
- Taherkhani, A. Ahmadi, “Broadband High Power Stripline Compact Multisection Coupled-Line Coupler for VHF and UHF applications.”, Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences, 2017.
- Ahmadi, A. Banai, F. Farzaneh, “Phase Noise Degradation of Varactor and BJT Frequency Multipliers in the Presence of Parametric Instability.”, IET-Microw. Antennas and Propagation, 2010.
- Nuritabar, H. Shamsi, A. Ahmadi, “Design and Fabrication of a Compact Microstrip Low-Pass Filter with Sharp Transition Band and High Suppression Factor.”, Journal of Iranian Association of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 2017.
- A. Nooraei Yeganeh, A. Ahmadi, “Voltage-controlled oscillator base on substrate integrated waveguide resonator.”, Journal of Radar, 2017.