Phone No: +98 21 84062311
Personal website: http://wp.kntu.ac.ir/granpayeh
Ph.D.: Telecommunications, School of Electrical Engineering, University of New South Wales, Sydney 2052, Australia, 1996.
M.Sc.: Telecommunications, School of radio and Television, Tehran, Iran, 1980.
B.Sc.: Telecommunications, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 1975.
- Optical Communications
- Optical and Photonic Devices, Effects, and Materials
Nosrat Granpayeh has received his BSc, MSc, and Ph.D. degrees in Telecommunication Engineering from Telecommunication College, Radio and Television College, Tehran, Iran, and University of NSW, Sydney Australia, in 1975, 1980, and 1996, respectively. In 1975, as an honor graduate of the Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering of K.N. Toosi University of Technology (formerly, Telecommunication College), Tehran, Iran, he employed as an instructor, where he was later promoted to a lecturer, assistant professor, associate professor, and professor in 1980, 1996, 2007, and 2016 respectively. His research interests are optical devices, equipment, materials, optical fibers, and optical fiber effects. He is the author and co-author of 80 peer-reviewed journals and 80 conference papers. Professor Granpayeh is a senior member of IEEE, a member of OSA (Optical Society of America), OPSI (Optics and Photonics Society of Iran), ISEE (Iran Society of Engineering Education), and the Chair of the Professional Activities Committee of IEEE Iran Section.
- Mohammad Danaeifar and Nosrat Granpayeh, “Analysis and Synthesis of Bianisotropic Metasurfaces by Using Analytical Approach,” Journal of Applied Physics,” 2018.
- Fatemeh Davoodi and Nosrat Granpayeh, “Near-Infrared Absorbers Based on the Heterostructures of Two-Dimensional Materials,” Applied Optics, 2018.
- Alireza Dolatabady and Nosrat Granpayeh, “Plasmonic Magnetic Sensor Based on Graphene Mounted on a Magneto-Optic Grating,” IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 2018.
- Somayyeh Asgari and Nosrat Granpayeh, “Tunable Plasmonically Induced Reflection in Graphene-Coupled Side Resonators and its Application,” Journal of Nanophotonics, 2017.
- Elnaz Shokati, Nosrat Granpayeh, and Mohammad Danaeifar, “Wideband and Multi-Frequency Infrared Cloaking of Spherical Objects by Using the Graphene-Based Metasurface,” Applied Optics, 2017.
Address: Faculty of Electrical Engineering, K.N. Toosi University of Technology,
Seyed-Khandan, Shariati Ave., Tehran, Iran.
Postal Code: 16317-14191
P. O. Box:16315-1355