Phone No: +98 21 84062
Personal website: http://wp.kntu.ac.ir/mzpedram
Ph.D.: Applied Mechanics, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2016.
M.Sc.: Mechatronics, K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2011.
B.Sc.: Control Engineering, K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2009.
- Modeling, System Identification, and Control of Micro/Bio MechatronicsSystems
- BioMEMS Sensors/Actuators Design, Fabrication, and Control
- Magnetic Nano Particle Application [Application of Bio-Sensing, Treatment, Epilepsy Detection]
- Nanoparticle drug delivery to the brain and Magnetically study of the brain activities
Maysam Zamani Pedram has received his B.Sc. and M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering and Mechatronics Engineering from K.N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, in 2009 and 2011, respectively, and his Ph.D. in Mechanical engineering in 2016, from Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran. He is currently an Assistant Professor of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, a Leader Trust of CREATECH, in biosensor/actuator, and the Director of the Micro Sensor Processor Group (MSP) K.N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran. His research studies focused on Microfluidic based biosensor/actuator design, fabrication, and control, application of magnetic nanoparticles in brain disease detection, nanoparticle drug delivery to the brain, and Magnetically study of brain activities. His ongoing projects are Noninvasive magnetic nanoparticles drug delivery to the brain, Magnetic nanoparticle (MNPs) aggregation in the application of epilepsy detection, magnetic CNT-based Nanocarrier design in the application of drug delivery to the cell.
Selected journal papers:
- M. Z. Pedram, A. Shamloo, E. Ghafar-Zadeh, and A. Alasty, “Dynamic analysis of magnetic nanoparticles crossing the cell membrane,” Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 2016.
- M. Z. Pedram, A. Shamloo, A. Alasty, and E. Ghafar-Zadeh, “Optimal magnetic field for crossing superparamagnetic nanoparticles through the blood-brain barrier: A molecular dynamics approach,” Bio Sensors, 2016.
- A. Shamloo, M. Z. Pedram, H. Heidari and A. Alasty, “Computing the blood-brain barrier (BBB) diffusion coefficient: A molecular dynamics approach,” Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 2016.
- M. Z. Pedram, A. Shamloo, A. Alasty, and E. Ghafar-Zadeh, “Toward Epileptic Brain Region Detection Based on Magnetic Nano-Particle Patterning,” SENSORS, 2015.
- M. Fazlyab, M. Z. Pedram, H. Salarieh, A. Alasty, “Parameter Estimation and Interval Type-2 Fuzzy Sliding Mode Control of a Z-Axis MEMS Gyroscope,” ISA Transactions, 2013.