Phone No: +98 21 84062450-201
Personal website: http://wp.kntu.ac.ir/matavakoli
Ph.D.: Electrical Engineering (Control), Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2011.
M.Sc.: Electrical Engineering (Control), Ferdowsi University, Mashhad, Iran, 2007.
B.Sc.: Electrical Engineering (Electronics), Ferdowsi University, Mashhad, Iran, 2004.
- Robust Control Systems
- Fractional Order Systems and Controllers
- Model Order Reduction
- Control of Time-Delay Systems
Dr. Mahsan Tavakoli-Kakhaki received her BSc and MSc degrees from Ferdowsi University, Mashhad, Iran, in 2004 and 2007, respectively, and the Ph.D. degree from Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, in 2011, all in electrical engineering. She is currently an assistant professor with the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran. Her research interests are the design and analysis of robust control systems, fractional order control, fractional calculus applications in engineering, model reduction of integer and fractional order systems, and control of time-delay systems.
Selected journal papers:
- Jafari, M. Teshnehlab, M. Tavakoli-Kakhki, “Adaptive Type-2 Fuzzy System for Synchronization and Stabilization of Chaotic Nonlinear Fractional Order Systems,” IET Control Theory and Applications, 2017.
- Jafari, M. Teshnelab, and M. Tavakoli-Kakhki, “Synchronization and Stabilization of Fractional Order Nonlinear Systems with Adaptive Fuzzy Controller and Compensation Signal,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2017.
- Tavakoli-Kakhki, “Implementation of Fractional-order Transfer Functions in the Viewpoint of the Required Fractional-order Capacitors,” International Journal of Systems Science, 2017.
- Azarmi, M. Tavakoli-Kakhki, A. Khaki Sedigh, and A. Fatehi, “Analytical Design of Fractional Order PID Controllers Based on the Fractional Set-point Weighted Structure: Case Study in Twin Rotor Helicopter,” Mechatronics, 2015.
- M. Tavakoli-Kakhki, M. S. Tavazoei, “Proportional Stabilization and Closed-loop Identification of an Unstable Fractional Order Process,” Journal of Process Control, 2014.