Phone No: +98 21 84062427
Personal website: http://wp.kntu.ac.ir/kmpour
Ph.D.: Electrical Engineering, University of Manchester, Manchester, U.K., 1996.
M.Sc.: Electrical Engineering, University of Tarbiat Modares, Tehran, Iran, 1987.
B.Sc.: Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication College (PTT), 1979.
- Radar systems
- Wireless and mobile communications
- Information technology
Kamal Mohamed-Pour received his B.Sc. in electrical engineering at Telecommunication College (PTT) in 1979. He received the M.Sc. Degree in electrical engineering and communication systems from the University of Tarbiat Modares in 1987 and pursued his study towards the Ph.D. level in the same field in the U.K. He received the Ph.D. Degree from the University of Manchester, 1996. He is now a full telecommunication professor, the Department of Electrical Engineering at K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran. His main research interests are broadband wireless and mobile communication, Radar systems, MIMO and OFDM, and digital signal processing.
Selected journal papers:
- J. Azizipoor, K. Mohamed-Pour, “Clipping Noise Estimation in OFDM System: A Greedy Approach,” Elsevier AEU, 2017.
- H. Moghadam, K. Mohamed-Pour, S.M.H. Andargoli, “Weighted Sum Throughput Maximaion for Cooperative Relay-Aided Multi-cell OFDMA Cellular Networks Considering Partial Fairness,” IET-COM, 2016.
- M.H. Andargoli, K. Mohamed-Pour, “Cooperative Resource Allocation Algorithms in Cellular OFDMA Systems for Target SINR Provision,” IET-COM, 2014.
- Ahmadi, K. Mohamed-pour, “MIMO Space-Time Adaptive Processing with Uncertainty in the Knowledge of Target Parameters, Journal of Remote Sensing Technology,” JRST, 2014.
- M. Ahmadi, K. Mohamed-pour, “Adaptive Space-Time Processing for Phased-MIMO Radar in the Non-Homogeneous Clutter Environment,” IET Radar, Sonar and Navigation, 2014