Phone No: +98 21 84062203
Personal website: http://wp.kntu.ac.ir/nobari
Ph.D.: Control Systems Engineering, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran, 2000.
M.Sc.: Control Systems Engineering, Technical University of Delft, Netherland, 1994.
B.Sc.: Control Systems Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 1990.
- Digital and Nonlinear Control
- Flight and Guidance Control
After obtaining a B.Sc. in electrical engineering from the Sharif University of Technology in 1990, Dr. Nobari graduated from TUDelft and then graduated with Ph.D. in electrical engineering in the trend of control at Tarbiat Modares University in 2000. He is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Systems and Control, Faculty of Electrical Engineering of K. N. Toosi University of Technology. His research interest includes navigation, flight and guidance control, and digital and nonlinear control.
Selected journal papers:
- Seyyed Javad Talebian, Jafar Heyrani Nobari, ”Spherical Trigonometry a Bridge from Trajectory Waypoints to Guidance Algorithm,” The Modares Journal of Electrical Engineering, 2016.
- Mahdieh Hossein gholizadeh Alashti, Jafar Heyrani Nobari, Abdolhamid Bahjat Panah, “New Approach to Determine 6DOF Position and Orientation of a Non-Orthogonal Coordinate System on the Object Using its Image,” The Modares Journal of Electrical Engineering, 2014.
- Amir Moghtadaei Rad, Jafar Heyrani Nobari, Amir Ali Nikkhah, “Optimal Attitude and Position Determination by Integration of INS, Star Tracker, and Horizon Sensor,” IEEE AEROSPACE AND ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS MAGAZINE, 2014.
- Yadegar, M.A. Dehghani and J.H. Nobari, “Designing a Compensator Based on Extended Kalman Filter for Elimination of Noise and Delay Effect in Tracking Loop,” Nonlinear Dynamics and Systems Theory, 2014.
- Zahra Parsanezhad, Jafar Heyrani Nobari, Saeed Ebadollahi, “Analysis and Design of Optimum Time-Delay in Warhead Detonation,” Journal of Control, 2013.