Phone No: +98 21 84062450-206
Personal website: http://wp.kntu.ac.ir/zandi
Ph.D.: Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2012.
M.Sc.: Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2007.
B.Sc.: Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2005.
- THz range devices and systems
- MEMS and NEMS devices
- Quantum electronic and quantum optic devices
- Quantum computation and information
- Superconductor devices
- Semiconductor fabricatio
Hesam Zandi was born in Tehran, Iran, in 1982. He received the B.Sc., M.Sc., and Ph.D. degrees, all in electrical engineering, from Sharif University of Technology, in 2005, 2007, and 2012. Dr. Zandi researched developing quantum bit devices and circuits, leading to the design and development of double entangled qubits with high fidelity reading process. He got a post-doc research fellowship in SUT, in which he was developing rapid single flux quantum logic devices for ultra-high-speed digital circuits, while he still has collaborations with national and international labs working in this area. In 2016, he joined K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, where he is currently an assistant professor in electrical engineering, Electronics department. His research interest mainly focused on the design, modeling, and fabrication of THz range devices and systems and MEMS and NEMS devices.
Selected journal papers:
- Jabbari, H. Zandi, and M. Fardmanesh, “Frequency Limitation due to Switching Transition of the Bias Current in Bi-Directional RSFQ Logic,” Journal of Superconductor and Novel Magnetism, 2017.
- Ahmad Sadeghi, Hesam Zandi, Sina Khorasani, “Crosstalk suppression and high-fidelity measurement in 2D tunneling of coupled Josephson junctions,” IEEE Tr on Appl. Superconductivity, 2012.
- Hesam Zandi, Shabnam Safaei, Sina Khorasani, Mehdi Fardmanesh, “Study of Junction and Bias Parameters in Readout of Phase Qubits.,” Physica C: Superconductivity and its applications, 2012.
- Farrokh Sarreshtedari, Mehdi Hosseini, Hamid Reza Chalabi, Ali Moftakharzadeh, Hesam Zandi, Sina Khorasani, Member, IEEE, Mehdi Fardmanesh, “A Superconductor THz Modulator Based on Vortex Flux Flow,” IEEE Trans. on Appl. Superconductivity, 2009.
- Hesam Zandi, Meysam Bavafa, Maysamreza Chamanzar, Sina Khorasani, “Harmonic Content and Relaxation Resonant Frequency of a Modulated Laser Diode,” Scientia Iranica, 2009.