Phone No: +98 21 84062303
Personal website: http://wp.kntu.ac.ir/aliakbarian
Ph.D.: Telecommunications from the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KU Leuven), 2013.
M.Sc.: Electrical and Telecommunication Engineering from University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran, 2005.
B.Sc.: Electrical and Telecommunication Engineering from University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran, 2002.
- Applied Electromagnetics (In Agriculture, Health and some others)
- Antennas Arrays, (Digital) Beam Forming, Beam Shaping
- Electrically Small Antennas, Satellite Antennas
- EMC, Shielding
Hadi Aliakbarian is an Assistant Professor at K.N. Toosi University of Technology in Iran since 2013. He received his B.S and M.S degrees in Electrical and Telecommunication Engineering from the University of Tehran in 2002 and 2005, respectively, and the Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering from the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KU Leuven) in 2013. He worked for a microwave laboratory and the Excellence Center on Applied Electromagnetics at the University of Tehran as an Associated Researcher from 2005 to 2007. He is an IEEE senior member since 2015.
- Fallahzadeh, H. Aliakbarian, A. Haddadi, S. Radiom, “Beam Shaping of X-Band SCRA Antenna for LEO-Satellite Applications,” Accepted and to be published in IEEE Aerospace & Electronics Systems Magazine, Accepted in Jan 2017.
- Zakerifard, H. Aliakbarian, A. Khaleghi, “A compact multiple‐way double ring‐cavity power divider,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters 59.8 (2017): 2006-2012.
- Hantao Xu, Aliakbarian, G. A. E. Vandenbosch, “Off the Shelf Low-Cost Target Tracking Architecture for Wireless Communications,” IEEE Systems Journal, DOI: 10.1109/JSYST.2013.2281131, vol.9, Issue 1, 2015.
- Bo Liu, Aliakbarian, G. A. E. Vandenbosch, G. Gielen “An Efficient Method for Antenna Design Optimization Based on Evolutionary Computation and Machine Learning Techniques,” IEEE Trans. Antenna Propagation, 2014.
- Hantao Xu, H. Aliakbarian, H., Van Der Westhuizen, E., Wolhuter, R., Vandenbosch, G.A.E., “An architectural scheme for real-time multiple users beam tracking systems,“ IEEE Systems Journal , 2014.
Address: Faculty of Electrical Engineering, K.N. Toosi University of Technology,
Seyed-Khandan, Shariati Ave., Tehran, Iran.
Postal Code: 16317-14191
P. O. Box:16315-1355