Phone No: +98 21 84062207
Personal website: http://wp.kntu.ac.ir/fatehi
Ph.D.: Electrical Engineering – Control Systems, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan, March 2001.
M.Sc.: Electrical Engineering – Control Systems, Tehran University, Tehran, Iran, January 1995.
B.Sc.: Electrical Engineering – Electronics, Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran, September 1990.
- Intelligent Control Systems
- Process Control
- Condition Monitoring
- Soft Sensor
- Fault Detection
- Performance Monitoring
- Non-monotonic Lyapunov
- Multiple Modeling and Control
- System Identification
- Industrial Automation
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
Alireza Fatehi received the B.Sc. degree from the Isfahan University of Technology, in 1990, the M.Sc. degree from Tehran University, Tehran, Iran, in 1995, and a Ph.D. degree from Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan, in 2001, all in electrical engineering. Fatehi is currently an associate professor of electrical engineering at K.N. Toosi University of Technology (KNTU), Tehran, Iran. He is director of the Advanced Process Automation & Control (APAC) research group, founding director of the Petroleum Industry Productivity Research Center (PIPRC), and a member of the Industrial Control Center of KNTU Excellence.
Selected journal papers:
- Alireza Fatehi, Biao Huang, “State estimation and fusion in the presence of integrated measurement,“ IEEE Transaction on Instrumentation and Measurement, 2017.
- Yujia Zhao, Alireza Fatehi, Biao Huang, “A Data-Driven Hybrid ARX and Markov-Chain Modeling Approach to Process Identification with Time-Varying Time Delays,” IEEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics, 2017.
- Zahra Gharaee, Alireza Fatehi, Mariam Mirian, Majid Nili-Ahmadabadi, “Attention control learning in the decision space using state estimation,” International Journal of Systems Science, 2016.
- Siamak Afsar-Khamseh, Ali Khaki-Sedigh, Behzad Moshiri, Alireza Fatehi, “Control performance assessment based on sensor fusion techniques,” Control Engineering Practice, 2016.
- Siavash Fakhimi Derakhshan, Alireza Fatehi, Mehrad Ghasem Sharabiany, “Non-Monotonic Observer-Based Fuzzy Controller Designs for Discrete-Time T-S Fuzzy Systems via LMI,” IEEE Transaction of Systems, Man & Cybernetics, 2014.