Phone No: +98 21 84062407
Personal website: http://wp.kntu.ac.ir/sadeghz
Ph.D.: Signal processing, Electromagnetic, and Antenna from the University of Bradford, UK, 1990.
M.Sc.: Digital Communications Engineering from the University of Bradford and UMIST (University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology) the UK, as a joint program, 1987.
B.Sc.: Telecommunications Engineering from the K.N. Toosi, University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 1984.
- Antennas & Propagation
- Computational Electromagnetic
- Radio Links
Professor R.A. Sadegh-Zadeh is a full professor of Communications Engineering at the faculty of Electrical Engineering of the K.N. Toosi University of Technology. He received his B.Sc. in 1984 in Telecommunications Engineering from the K.N. Toosi University of Technology in Tehran, Iran, and M.Sc. in Digital Communications Engineering from the University of Bradford and UMIST (University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology), the UK as a joint program in 1987. He received his Ph.D. in electromagnetic and antenna from the University of Bradford, the UK, in 1990. He worked as a Post-Doctoral Research Assistant in propagation, electromagnetic, antenna, Bio-Medical, and Wireless communications from 1990 till 1997. From 1984 to 1985, he was with Telecommunication Company of Iran (TCI), working on Networking. Since 1997, he is with the K.N. Toosi University of Technology, working with the Telecommunications Dept. at the faculty of Electrical Engineering. He has published more than 200 referable papers in international journals and conferences and 10 Technical & Textbooks. Professor Sadegh-Zadeh’s current interests are numerical techniques in electromagnetic, antenna, propagation, radio networks, wireless communications, nano-antennas, and radar systems.
Selected journal papers:
- Hosseini, S.M., Sadeghzadeh, R.A., Virdee, B.S., “DOA estimation using multiple measurement vector model with sparse solutions in linear array scenarios,” Eurasip Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, 2017.
- Khajeh Mohammad Lou, R., Naser-Moghadasi, M., Sadeghzadeh, R.A., “Compact Multi-Band Circularly Polarized CPW Fed Antenna Based on Metamaterial Resonator,” Wireless Personal Communications, 2017.
- Jalali, M., Naser-Moghadasi, M., Sadeghzadeh, R.A., “Dual circularly polarized multilayer MIMO antenna array with an enhanced SR-feeding network for C-band application,” International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies, 2017.
- Faridani, M., Sadeghzadeh, R.A., Khatir, M., “Terahertz dual-band dipole antenna with novel small flat quartz-copper reflector,” Optik, 2017.
- Farahani, H.S., Sadeghzadeh, R.A., Gharanfeli, N., Kishk, A.A., “ Novel design of microwave diplexers using gap waveguide technology,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, 2017.