Members of the Board of Trustees:
- The University Chancellor as the head of the Board
- Minister of Science, Research and Technology (MSRT)
- Minister of Health, Treatment and Medical Training
- Six cultural and scientific personalities
- 3 persons representing Ministry of Science, Research and Technology
The Main Duties of the Board:
- Assigning general university policies
- Confirming the development plans of the university
- Confirming the annual budget of the university and affiliated institutions proposed by the university chancellor
- Confirming the foundation of educational levels, new faculties and affiliated scientific and research, institutions and proposing them to the related authorities.
- Inspecting the university organization and offering suggestions to related authorities
- Controlling the academic, research, administrative and financial affairs of the university
- Accepting the cash & non-cash offerings from related authorities direction of their needs.