Professors and students of K.N.Toosi Univ. have won numerous prizes in national and international competitions. A few of these achievements are listed below:
· Several prizes in student cement competitions of the American Concrete Institute (ACI) including:
o First place in 2002 and 2003.
o Second place in 2001.
o Third place in 2004.
· Third place for the student team of K.N.Toosi Univ. in bridge design and construction with Balsa wood in USA competitions in 2003.
· Second place for the student team of K. N. Toosi Univ. in student Robocop competitions in Japan for best design of the rescue robot in 2005.
· Third place in the 12th Khwarazmi International Festival for the “Air jet cutting machine.”
· First place in geological images competitions at the 17the Conference of Earth Sciences by Mr. Fariborz Vaziri, Faculty of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering.
· Third Place in the 19th Khwarazmi International Festival for “The Design and Development Work on Electrical High Temperature Systems”, 2006…